CASTLE STREET CLINIC
So we are heading to the tail end of Summer, but I am not writing it off yet, the weather can be stunning in September and into October so even if the days are becoming shorter, we can still enjoy the warmth of the days for the next few weeks. If you haven’t read our books of the month, do get a copy, a great read, or they make a lovely present for that someone special.
BOOK OF THE MONTH
Technology was designed to make our lives easier, and yet it's one of the biggest drivers of family rifts and stress. Making healthy and realistic decisions about when and where you really need technology can be tricky but is essential for restoring harmony in your home. Stop Staring at Screens has the answers you need.
sanity-saving solutions and practical tips
* Follow diagnostic quizzes
* Identify key triggers
* Address common issues
* Learn what works best for you and your family
ON SALE IN RECEPTION
. Beat those Autumn colds with Echinaforce.
drops and Throat Spray made with fresh Echinacea purpurea extract
Help Fight symptoms of colds and flu
Helps you boost your immune system|
Echinacea drops and Throat Spray
Place all root vegetables in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss together. Season with salt and pepper. Divide mixture between twocooking tins and roast for 30 to 40 minutes at 180. Gently tossing around with a wooden spoon to ensure even roasting. Remove from oven and allow vegetables to cool, 4 to 5 minutes (if serving cold, allow vegetables to cool completely before refrigerating until ready to serve).Transfer vegetables into a large mixing bowl and gently toss together with some balsamic vinaigrette. Lightly season with salt and pepper and top with pine nuts and feta cheese to and serve.
FOCUS ON:……Richard Morley
GREAT REASONS TO USE OUR HYPNOTHERAPY SERVICES:
Richard Morley is a highly qualified and experienced psychotherapist. He has helped thousands of patients.
• Hypnosis is an effective way to stop smoking and Richard is a Gold Award practitioner for the National Stop Smoking Centres.
• Richard specialises in the treatment of depression, anxiety, stress and insomnia – using hypnosis, NLP and micro-current technology – enabling drug reduction or elimination in many cases (in conjunction with your GP).
• Richard is successful at helping people resolve crippling fears such as fear of flying, skiing, public speaking, driving.
• Richard has helped many young people by teaching them how to think positively and how to feel confident – about themselves, their social life and their academic life.
• Richard focuses on where you want to go rather than on where you have come from.
• Richard gives you the knowledge and skills to maintain progress and resolve future issues yourself.
• Richard is a practitioner in applied neuroscience – his treatments use the most up to date understanding of how your brain works.
www.hypnonlp.co.uk.CONTACT:- CASTLE STREET CLINIC
Spoilt for choice? We offer a FREE 15 minute consultation with one of our experienced Health Practitioners to help you choose the therapy which is right for you
For more information or details see us online at www.castlestreetclinic.com. call us on 01483 300400, email us at email@example.com or visit us at 36-37 Castle Street, Guildford, Surrey.